February 28, 2013

ABSTINENCE

I decided a few days ago that I would attempt to not buy anything for at least 2 months. This means no online shopping!! I'll still buy food here and there, but no more pricey dinner dates with my girlfriends. This will give me the opportunity to pay off my Visa card.... so that I can buy another bag LOL. 
Let's see if I can do it!


I'm in love with Nicole Richie's Balenciaga Work Bag in Turquoise. It retails around $1500 CAD (I think). This will definitely be the next bag that I buy. 

[day 4]

4 comments:

  1. What a great bag! I've been eyeing the City and never considered the Work, but maybe I'll check it out next time.

    http://cujo931.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it! I used to want the City as well... but then I realized how roomy the Work is and I thought that it would make a perfect summer bag. Can just throw in whatever I need lol

      Delete
  2. That's truly a cool bag indeed. I'm excited to have that bag as well. Thanks sharing an exceptional piece of article.
    teen life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting about this, I would love to read more about this topic.
    Online Shopping In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete