March 03, 2013

OOTD

 Faux fur jacket - Asos (BUY HERE)
Jeans - Blank Denim
 Blouse - Mossimo by Target
Bag - Gucci Sukey Top Handle (BUY HERE)
Booties - Shoedazzle
Watch - Micheal Kors (BUY HERE)
Bracelet - Pandora (BUY HERE)

I ended up going out last night with a girlfriend for drinks. I usually stay home over the weekend to either do homework or relax, but this week I ended up finishing all of my homework early! So I had nothing to do! Plus my boyfriend and another girlfriend of mine got invited to this birthday and were told not to bring me because the birthday boy is a f*cking douchebag. I refused to stay at home by myself while everyone else was out, so I forced myself to go to some bar. I just slammed shots and drinks one after the other. I'm so glad that I had no hangover this morning!

[day 7]

No comments:

Post a Comment