March 02, 2013

ALEXANDER WANG: ROCCO in LATTE

My bag finally arrived in the mail! Yes... if you guessed that I chose to buy an Alexander Wang bag then you are definitely right. However.... I didn't end up buying the Diego bag in grey. My girlfriend wouldn't stop talking about the Rocco and how it's more "worth the money" and so I changed my mind and decided to get the Rocco in Latte (a beige color). Having a beige bag is such a nice change from all of the black bags that I own! What do you guys think???

 Alexander Wang Rocco in Latte
A treat to myself for all of my hard work :P

4 comments:

  1. ooo this is so cute! im loving that colour xxxx kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! My next bag that I purchase is definitely going to be a bright color. Need at least ONE statement bag in the closet!

      Delete