October 31, 2012

PICTURES

OOTD
 Getting ready to workout!
Top - Lululemon 
Pants - Invicta by Lululemon (I fit a size 14 in girls)
These were both bought at the outlet store in Burnaby. Super CHEAP!

OOTD
Getting ready for dinner with my boyfriend.
Cardigan - Marciano
Jeans - Citizens of Humanity Avedon Slick (BUY HERE)
Boots: Michael Antonio (bought these from beyondtherack for only $30)
Bag: Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM (BUY HERE)

Colorful scrubs on an ugly rainy day :D
PS: I don't smoke... those aren't mine! I was waiting for my ride




Went to dinner at Chambar with my boyfriend.
Had so many different types of Belgian beer!! Mine was served in a cool glass!


Lamb... one of my faves!

Random game that I found at Chapters. Haven't tried it out yet lol

Practiced my cooking skills and made some hashbrown casserole.

Pumpkin carving at my Mom's house for Halloween.

My sister's attempt lol!

Our pumpkins!! My boyfriend (Yum) made spongebob

My adorable niece!! (ignore the garbage bin in the background)

GUESS WHO??

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment