January 24, 2013

SHOPPING

Okay. I ended up shopping again today. I went to the mall because I needed to buy a new yoga mat. I left my pink one in my bf's family car and I haven't seen it since. I told myself today that I was going to grab the yoga mat and exit the mall immediately.... but the temptation in Forever21 was too hard to resist lol. 

The UN mat by Lululemon
$48 CAD (BUY HERE)
This is actually a lime green color.
I chose this mat because it is the thinner version of their regular yoga mats.
I like using thinner mats because #1: they are lighter to carry around
#2: they aren't squishy and are therefore more firm to stand on 
#3. they are cheaper ;)

Heathered Heart Pullover by Forever21
$21.80 CAD (BUY HERE)
I saw this and it reminded me of Wildfox. It's so cute!

WISH I BOUGHT THESE:
Longline 9 Graphic Sweater by Forever 21
$27.80 CAD (BUY HERE)
This sweater reminds me of this Aritzia blouse than I wanted really bad before
Except the Aritzia one is a ripoff and around $50 CAD lol

Fairfield T-shirt by TNA (Aritzia brand)
$50 CAD (BUY HERE)
I personally like the Forever 21 version a lot better.

Studded Shoulder Sweater by Forever 21
$33.80 CAD (BUY HERE)
I want to buy a studded sweater before the fad dies out

I would wear it like this chick! 
With jeans and cute buckle booties for that "rocker" look 
Def won't be chopping my hair that short tho. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment