February 22, 2012

MORE SHOPPING

I can't get enough of this www.tobi.com website!!
I ended up buying 3 more items:

 1. Catwalk dress in black. Small. $52. 
I'm going to wear this when me and my bf go away for spring break!

2. Peppermint Taylor Lepel Dress. Small. $56.

3. Sole Mio Chiffon Tank. Small. $28

PS: I'm at this bubbletea place trying to do my homework but these two young kids behind me keep flirting with eachother really loudly in public and it's distracting me from my readings *angry face*

2 comments:

  1. i love the leopard shoes, gorgeous! follow your blog now thanks for your comment in my blog...hope you visit me again.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute purchases! im obsessed with bubble tea lol!

    check out my blog! :)
    forallthingsgirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete