January 22, 2012

STARTING MY SUMMER PREP EARLY

I am hating school so much right now that I can't stop thinking about summer break!! I've decided to start prepping for my awesome summer early. Here's what I've done so far:

1. I've been going back to working out with my trainer. I've been at the gym almost every day! It's not that I want to lose weight... I want to gain some lean muscle. I need to get back to eating healthy and boost up my energy level. My trainer has put me on a strict protein, veggie and beans diet. It's so hard not giving in to junk food, booze and sugar :( PS: my boyfriend is super excited that I've been eating beans everyday lol

2. I'm getting a head start on updating my summer wardrobe! I just bought the "keepsake lost without you" dress in the mustard color size 2. I was planning to buy this dress from www.singer22.com but they only had the light pink color in stock. Light shades of pink make me look so washed out! So I googled the dress and checked out a bunch of websites. I finally found the dress in mustard on Ebay for $158 (including shipping). I can't wait to wear it! This dress is going to look so cute with beige heels and a nice tan!



3. I'm working on getting all of my laser hair removal done. I bought a voucher from Teambuy a few months ago for unlimited laser hair removal at Laserium downtown. It was around $325 which is cheap for laser hair removal! However, there is a stupid hidden catch. At Laserium, they only allow you to come in for an appointment every 8 weeks between appointments when you are NORMALLY allowed to have laser hair removal done every 4 weeks. PISS ME OFF!


2 comments:

  1. Searching for the Best Dating Site? Create an account and find your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Idea to Help Dieters Lose 15 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete