June 18, 2013

My psychotic shopping spree @ Aritzia


IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN! <3 Every year, Aritzia has a private sale event for their valued costumers (aka those who shop like crazy at their store) which is invite only. With your first purchase you also receive a free gift which is different each year. If you aren't sent an invite, then don't worry because the sale will be made available to the public at a later date. But by then, there may not be enough sizes (buhahaha) =P I was invited again this year and got to shop the whole store for 20-40% off. Let's just say that I did not hold back or check the prices of what I was trying on/buying lol. In the end, I grabbed 3 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 tops and a knitted cape. Not bad!

 I have a justified reason for my crazy shopping spree. I've been gaining weight on my rear end because my personal trainer has been making me do a lot of squats (in other words I guess I have an ass now) so now none of my jeans or shorts fit. They are all size 25 and now I'm forced to try to sell ALL of them online. So it's okay that I blew all my money at the sale because I obviouslyyyyyyyyy need bottoms to wear lol. I actually want to go back again and buy some more BUT I'm going to resist.

 Here's what I got:

 On sale for $228

 On sale for $164.50

 On sale for $208
(BUY HERE)

I like the way that Alessandra has paired her hysterias with a bright top and nude heels

 On sale for 138.60

 On sale for $60

 On sale for $40

On sale for $44

  On sale for $32

On sale for $40

Sidenote: I can't believe I had to buy these in a size 6!! I used to have a pair of green ones that were a size 4 and even those were big on me. I used to pull them off my ass without having to unbutton them but now these size 6 shorts are so damn fitted! I know that having an ass is a good thing but wearing a size 6 makes me feel so fat lol. 

Took a quick pic of me wearing my new top and shorts :D

4 comments:

  1. Oh ;) I know what you mean...I am so jealous you have Aritzia..;) I also did it again, ooops..and I was not supposed to. Temptations, temptations...netaporter always gets to me ;(. I have a feeling you will approve my purchases ;) Can I just add, how lovely you look, yeah for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I had infidelity issues, 'hackingloop6@gmail. com, was the certified hacker that helped me hack my husband’s phone so that I could monitor his cheating activities. He was introduced to me by a friend who had also used him in a similar situation. He has done a couple of other jobs which I know of, so I can confidently tell anyone reading this right now, that he is a very good hacker and can help you with any hacking related issues like Facebook, whats-app, Snap chat, Instagram, emails and school grade, plus criminal records clearing hacks. Feel free to contact 'hackingloop6@gmail.com, also text or WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, he is really a cyber genius, I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete