May 22, 2013

Cute yoga outfits

I'm a huge fan of hot yoga and I try to attend classes at least 3 times a week. Hot yoga has many health benefits and you will sweat like never before. It has personally helped me with my flexibility and muscle strengthening because I have really tight hamstrings :S The first few classes will be tough if you are new and you may even faint, but after your body becomes accustomed to the heat and exercises then it is very rewarding!! 

Hot yoga outfits are also super duper cute. I like to mix and match my top and bottoms! For my hot yoga tops, I prefer Lululemon sport bras and hot yoga shirts while I am really picky about my bottoms. I used to wear Lululemon shorts but I found that they were really tight and gave me a muffin top. So I discovered another brand called Onzie (which I have blogged about before). I love Onzie shorts because they are one size fits all and you will definitely have zero muffin top! They also come in really cute prints. 



Bra tops - Lululemon (BUY HERE) & (BUY HERE)
Tanks - Lululemon (BUY SIMILIAR)
Shorts - TheOnzie (BUY HERE) & Mika (BUY HERE)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. yoga shorts women

    ReplyDelete