April 04, 2013

BLOGGER HIATUS!

I've been insanely busy with school so I haven't been able to blog. There is so much that I want to blog about though! I'll probably have more time to make a blog posting this weekend but here is a brief summary of what has been going on with my life:

001. After 32 days of not shopping I gave in and bought some clothes off of Tobi.com
002. However, I still managed to pay off one of my credit cards :D
003. I got into a stupid argument with my bf and moved back home. 
004. Which is why I've decided to redo my bedroom!! I'll post about this later
005. Only 1 more month left until the school term is over
006. But my advanced medical surgical class starts this coming Monday :(
007. I have a paper due tomorrow at 11pm which means... 
I ONLY HAVE 15 HOURS LEFT TO FINISH F*CK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment